Best Smart Drugs for Students
Noelle Leonard, PhD, a senior research scientist at the New York University College of Nursing (NYUCN) says:
“School, homework, extracurricular activities, sleep, repeat—that’s what it can be for some of these students,”
Nootropics are drugs which include a wide variety of artificial and natural compounds that are used to improve memory and enhance focus. These “smart drugs” are becoming popular day-by-day due to the fast-paced and demanding academic-life where even small setbacks can hinder a person’s progress by a huge degree.
Why are Nootropics Popular among Students?
For students, this competition is more terrifying, since their need to get into the best colleges is more important today than it ever was. Good colleges are the key to good jobs and everyone vies for the best position. To accommodate this need, Nootropics have become popular among students who wish to improve their memory and help them focus on their studies without being distracted.
Students need to be more alert during exams and are required to readily access a bulk of information. All of this can have a negative impact on a psychological level. To help students fight exam anxiety and boost their memory, Nootropics provide the best solution.
Benefits For Study
According to an online research conducted by “Harris Interactive Inc.”, students have reported that their stress level during the school year exceeds the level that they believe to be healthy.
The best smart drugs are those which cater to the needs of the user without doing them much harm, and to find out which one is the best for you, we have compiled a list which will help students identify the safest ones for their use.
Best Nootropics for Students
You can use select smart supplements to provide long-term growth of brain power. For daily dosage, these are the top smart drugs:
- L-Theanine: Using 200mg of this drug on a daily basis will improve your focus and put you in a relaxed, meditative state.
- Ashwaghanda Powder: This is a natural drug and a daily dose of 450 to 900mg will increase your tolerance to stress and extreme pressure.
- Controlled Labs Orange triad—Multivitamin: The intake of three tablets per day is bound to improve your mental function and well-being.
- Lion’s Mane Mushroom: One to two caps of this drug helps to improve the overall structure of your brain. Lion’s Mane Mushroom is among the best enhancers of the Nerve Growth Factor, and because it has a lasting and healthy effect on your mind, it is one of the most popular Nootropics around.
- NutriGold Triple Strength Omega-3 Gold: Research has shown that a daily of one capsule of this drug improves the overall function of the brain and improves mood, helping students to tackle stress easily.
- Pramiracetam: This drug is an extremely strong memory booster, and the intake of 300 to 600mg per day will help you retain more information.