Unlock Your True Potential With These Smart Drugs
Have you ever wondered what the best version of you would be like? What could you accomplish if you were not so distracted and could easily deal with stress and work well even under pressure? With the advent of Nootropics, also commonly known as smart drugs, you don’t need to wonder anymore, because this can now be your reality.
Who Needs Nootropics?
Students nowadays suffer terribly from stress and anxiety. A study by the American Psychological Association shows that teens have high stress levels which are a red flag for their mental health. According to the CEO and Executive Vice President of APA, Norman B. Anderson, the cycle of stress for students needs to be broken. He further reiterates:
“It is alarming that the teen stress experience is so similar to that of adults. It is even more concerning that they seem to underestimate the potential impact that stress has on their physical and mental health,”
Apart from students, businessmen and entrepreneurs are the ones who have high stress levels and whose job it is to remain calm under pressure and take vital decisions for the company and thus require smart drugs.
How Do They Work?
Nootropics are thought to work by, increasing neurotrophic factors and by affecting other cellular processes. Different compounds, natural and artificial, have differing mechanisms of action such as the modulation of cerebral oxygenation, neuronal metabolism and neurotransmitter availability, among many others.
Which Smart Drugs are the Best?
There is a bulk of research on the topic of Nootropics, and various compounds are tested to find out which are the safest and the best smart drugs for general use. A survey by Scott Alexander shows the best Nootropics, rated by actual users. Although opinions varied from user to user, there was a general list which was considered to be among the best. We are listing them down with their properties.
- Caffeine and Modafinil: Caffeine is the most popular stimulant and the addition of another drug maximizes the boost it gives. Modafinil, which is sold under the name of Provigil, has been studied extensively and has proven to be extremely effective.
- Caffeine and Adrafinil: Coffee and Adrafinil tied the top place in the list of best and most effective Nootropics with Coffee and Modafinil. Adrafinil is a derivative of Modafinil and works just as well.
- Phenylpiracetam and Coluracetam: Listed among the two compounds characterized as “exotic Nootropics” by Scott Alexander, Phenylpiracetam and Coluracetam belong to the family of racetam and the effectiveness of their use in memory retention has prompted research in treating Alzheimer’s disease.
- Noopept: This is a synthetic molecule and is the most popular among the family of racetam Nootropics. Research has proven that this drug retains and retrieves memory with great effectiveness.
- Creatine: This is an organic acid and users have listed it among the Nootropics which had a life-changing impact.
- L-Theanine: This drug provides clear focus as it is stacked with caffeine.